Vegas Day 4 - June 19th

Once we got Megan off to her dance workshops we thought we would try our hand at shopping. Well, as it turns out my sis's minivan won't start. thanks goodness she has AAA. I can think of worse places to be stranded so while we were waiting for the car guy Hailey and I went back into the outlet mall and got Duncan Donuts. Yum! I guess it was the starter motor not the battery but we got the car started and went straight to a car shop to get a new starter motor.
 
  
This deserves a mustache! 

We got back in time to see Megan off to her final party and Gala! She looks adorable. While she was having fun we attempted to go to the stripe. I finally got to see the Bellagio fountains from start to finish! Hooray!

  


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!