Happy halloween



Happy Halloween.

We dressed up for work today. My Boss was Sarah Palin and even had vote for me cards to pass out with funny quotes like i can see russia from my house... . It was pretty hilarious. I just wanted to wear sweats to work so here i am trying to pull off a Pacific Coast surfer with leis. hehehe lame i know but i was really comfortable. The dean had a hard time figuring me out. Where is your creativity huh???? I really dug my cardboard surfboard. It's the me mini model. It is soo hot right now!!!!

Comments

shelly said…
Cute idea, Heather. Our YM/YW put on a carnival for the primary tonight. It was fun to see all of the different costumes. My favorites were Tate's little friend as a pirate, a mom dressed as the bride of Frankenstein, and another mom dressed like the lady in "Birds". She had fake birds all up in her hair and old flowery dress. Tate was a chicken.
chelsea mckell said…
perfect costume. It's all about being comfy! And REPRESENTIN'!
christa said…
I'm so bored. your costume was pretty awesome, anything to wear sweats to work...well done.
Gates & Tausha said…
oh yah...work your surfer look girl---work it!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!