The Rest of June was Pretty Great too

Gosh, I have been busy! Right after our trip I got to  see my big brother and his wife. It was a quick visit but still good to see them. 

 Then went hiking up Ensign Peak and later that night a Super Moon hiking date. It was pretty awesome.





During the week found this cool little lake up the canyon. 





Manti Pageant!!! My girls came to visit and experience the pageant. We soaked up the sun, went paddle boarding, and had nature church up the canyon (after regular church). Learned some valuable lessons in nature church, don't blow out two tires on the mountain. Yeah, that really happened and there wasn't even a good story to go with. Some awesome people stopped to help up out, patched my tires, put on the spare, and even offered up food. Who are these people? An answer to our prayers and down to earth good people that's who. Learned a good lesson in service and to be more prepared with a tire repair kit and an air compressor. Yes, they are now in my car :) As luck would have it, their last name was Pearson. Long lost cousins? I don't know but they are now! Awesome!


















  All in all June was pretty great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!