Yellowstone Day 3...Epic!

Day three was a great day for nature!  We did most of the Northern loop, took a boat tour of Yellowstone lake,  checked out the historic Inn, and since it was pouring rain had dinner at the lodge.
 Yep another bison...or Guy as Alli would say
 Lower Falls...Love love love
 And Artist Point...I can see why, sooo pretty!


All the pretty ladies...
 Mammoth Hot Springs...magical



 My fav. shot of the day!!!
 I actually remember the name of this one, Canary Springs

 Golden Gate Canyon
 Hayden Valley


 Mud Pots



 Dragon's mouth
 Bridge Bay Marina on Yellowstone Lake


 Getting stormy...I love it!





Dinner time, what a delightful day. I suggest getting dinner at the cafeteria in the lodges. Pretty reasonable prices and well balanced meals. We saw a lot of beautiful country and amazing things. I wanna go back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!