Stolen!!!!

My car got broken into this morning and my iPod was stolen. I am soooo sad.

Blake gave me that iPod a long time ago and put good music on it for me.

I neglected to lock my car when I got home last night and this morning most of my doors were open, the glove box open, and the middle arm rest thing was open. The one night i don't lock it!!!

My beach towel of all things was taken out and thrown in my flowers in front of my apt. they must have saw the muddy doggy prints on it from when Toby and I went running in the rain and chucked it. I think it happened this morning because my battery was not dead due to the doors being open. At least the windows were not broken or more damage was done.

At first it didn’t look like anything was stolen, but then I remembered I had my iPod in there from working out the other day. But I searched all my bags, purses, and apt to confirm it was really gone. I filed a police report and called my insurance company but they basically can’t do anything. At least Blake is awesome and kept the iPod box so I could give the police its serial number. Maybe by some miracle they ketch the dude and I can have my music back. Very doubtful I know.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I just needed to cry about it.


Comments

shelly said…
That's sad, Heather. We're sorry. Too bad they didn't take the towell and throw the i-pod on the ground.
Stephanie said…
That stinks! It feels so horrible when someone takes something from you. Even though you weren't there I'm sure you felt so violated. People that steal irritate me! I have an extra ipod shuffle if you want it. It's not great but it works.
Heather said…
What stinkers. I hope karma catches up to them. Steph, how much for the shuffle?
Gates & Tausha said…
bummer. total total bummer!
Victoria said…
Sorry to hear about that - i had my car broken into as well a couple of times this past couple of years - you still have your music in your car though - they have stolen my radio both times and the second time just happened to be the one time i left my ipod in the arm rest - i feel for you - so sorry - you feel so violated - it is amazing that people feel like it is ok to take what isn't theirs - it just buggs!!
Victoria said…
I have a brand new ipod nano (3rd generation 8GB) that i am trying to sell if you are interested - let me know :).

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!