P-Town and Utah

Blake and I got to go to Pendleton and then to West Point Utah last week.
It was good to see family again and have a good time!
In Pendleton Blake took me on a date to Great Pacific (GP) my favorite restaurant ever!
Then we went to La Grand with Blake brother Blair & his wife Amber to go shoot lots of guns.
It was awesome to be in the mountains again and shoot stuff up. Nothing living of course.
Later on we went to visit his parents in Utah. For this leg of the trip Blake didn't know i was coming but his mom did. I dropped him off at the airport Thursday and i flew over Friday night.
The shock on his face was priceless as i sneaked through the front door. The next morning I surprised his dad too. It was fun to be sneaky! On Saturday Blake and I went for a drive up the canyon to Snow Basin resort to see the trees leaves changing and to hike around.


We took the gondola up to the top and and it started raining and thundering so we didn't last long on the trails. On the way down got stuck about 3 or 4 times as it hailed, rained, & lightning adn thundered. It was pretty funny I thought. hehehe



When we finally made it down and back to civilization we went to dinner with his parents and his sisters family at a Texas Road House. It was pretty good.

All in all a very good time!!!

Comments

Tory said…
Great Pacific!!! We have lots of good memories there. They don't have the poppyseed bagel anymore. Every time I go to GP I think of you and all the good times we had there!
Gates & Tausha said…
you guys are SUCH adventurers!!! I LOVE IT!!! what a blast--and so thoughtful to take you to your fave restaurant! :)
christa said…
Yay, I love surprises!! I'm glad it all worked out.
Stephanie said…
I'm so glad you got to see Blake. I love being sneaky too!
How fun! Been thinking of you! I miss GP's Italian Sodas....yummmm! I'm glad you were able to suprise Blake...I can't believe you were able to keep it a secret, yeah!!!!!!
chelsea mckell said…
When I saw "p-town" I thought you meant Provo! That is what a lot of people call it. I wouldve been mad at you for not calling me up. But Northern Utah is quite aways from us, so no worries. Though Im so jealous - I LOVE Snow Basin! In the wintertime, I think its the best ski resort in the state (which is pretty significant to say - there are a lot here). It's funny - I swear Im not afraid of heights, but looking at that view from the gondola made me nervous. Shoot, maybe I am...
Anyways - great pics!

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

My New Store

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!