Friday Office crafty Fairies....



My office manager brought in hollyhock flowers from her garden and taught us how to make fairies.
It was pretty fun and hilarious we were doing it at work.

What you need:
a bloomed flower for the dress
Flower bud for the head

Instructions:
set the bloomed hollyhock upside down. Take a bud and peel off the green outer layers. You will see little holes at the base. Pick out two for your eyes. Shape the end of the left over greens for the nose. opposite of your eyes put the stem of the bloomed flower in the hole, now you have a head. Soo cute. Here is what we made....

Comments

Ann said…
Sweet! I totally want one! Glad you and Blake had a good trip. Looked like so much fun
Unknown said…
Those are pretty cool.
Gates & Tausha said…
who does that at work?! HOW FUN!! and totally cute. :)
Stephanie said…
Summer must be long days:) The picture at the end with all the little fairies in a circle is tooo cute!
christa said…
yay, the woodland fairys! anything to pass time, right?
chelsea mckell said…
and to think... the whole time you were making these, you were getting PAID!
shelly said…
Uh, why am I always out of the loop?!!! I didn't know you had a blog. I found it off of Alison's blog. Anyhoo, I'm glad to see that you're in bloglad, too, so I can hear more from you and see cool pics of all your adventures. That pooch you ran with is cute. I like the fairies. And I can't believe Blake jumped out of a plain. And you want to do it, too?!!! You guys are crazy but I love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!