Guess who is in the dog house???

Blake went Skydiving...without me....I am totally jealous. ? Yeah, so I get to work this morning to find that Blake sent me some pictures as an innocent way to tell me about it. I guess he was excited. Here is the proof he is mister adventure...
Well, OK at least he looked cute doing it but I am still jealous.
At least it looks like he finally got a hair cut too. Good job honey.

Oh, you are sooooo cool Blake!
Who is the crazy guy hitch'n a ride?
OK so now I am thinking i can going surfing without you for Labor day amd not feel guilty about it!! How mature am I? Not very mature but I feel better though hehehe
Honey I love you and you will have to take me next time since you are now a pro! :)

Comments

christa said…
I can not believe he did that without you!!!!!
Heather said…
I know right??? What ever! Of course he had a great excuse of how he works all the time, blah blah blah...So know I have an excuse to what ever the heck I want. And I will do it oh yes I will. hehehehehehehe
chelsea mckell said…
that is hilarious! Ill make you even a little more jealous - I went skydiving once on the west side of Oahu, right over the ocean. Probably the biggest thrill of my life. But I didnt get great pics like Blake did - way to go! And ya gotta admit.... that was a pretty creative way for him to break the news to ya :)
Heather said…
True true. I am way jealous. I want to sky dive in Hawaii. That is on my bucket list man. He is still cute though and of course forgiven. But I can still be insanely jealous. Sunday night he text me saying he sent me some really cute pictures of himself and couldn't wait for me to see them. So sneaky.
Alison said…
Ha! NOT one of my dreams but that is cool that you want to do it and that Blake did it. I guess he can take you with all his experience now :)
Gates & Tausha said…
oh i'd be ticked esp since you've been wanting to! go SURFING girl!!! looks like he had fun! :)
Stephanie said…
What a little stinker to go without you. That is sooo something Daniel would do....but I don't think I would be as forgiving as you:) You are such an awesome wife!

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!