Mexico Adventure Day 5


Time to pack up a leave. I was actually ready to leave believe it or not. The Weather was really raining and windy as Hurricane Dolly started forming. We got out of dodge at the perfect time.
Don't I look hot? Me sick & tried after a long night. Yeah i totally didn't primp for the day.

We caught the shuttle to the airport early in the morning. The travel agency packed us in the van like sardines. It was kinda unpleasant. Good thing I am not tall because my knees where already hitting the back of the seat in front of me. Poor Blake. We finally made it to the airport and made it back to Dallas, TX safe and sound. Then we had a 4 hour drive back to Houston. The bonus was we got to stop and go to Dairy Queen and get a blizzard. We never do that, so it was a nice treat plus it was soooo hot.

Sorry this is a boring post but all we did was travel all day. Exciting. I'll get into posting my next chapter of my vacation (Texas) later on.

Peace people

Comments

Gates & Tausha said…
hey sorry i was a little distracted today when you messaged me on facebook (a little stressed and trying to figure things out...and then later i was like...OMG i have so much to ask her!)...so anyway, sorry...i LOVE the pics...esp the under-water ones...AMAZING!!! how---FUN!!
Henry Family said…
Awesome Vacation!! Looks so beautiful, and it looks like so much fun. I love pictures. I was excited to see your comment, and to see some of what is going on in your life.

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!