Short hair club!


About three weeks ago I chopped my hair. It was hot outside and it was time to so something to cool off. So on a whim right after my exercise class on a particularly steamy day I went straigt to the salon and told them to hack it all off. They took off about 10 inches and decided hey why not donate it since it is long enough. I was able to donate it through the salon with Locks of Love. As an added bonus as I was about to pay they said "Hey it free since you donated." How awesome it that? It totally made my day. So for all of you who have not see me recently I no longer have flowing long locks. Here is a picture to get you up to speed on my new look.

Comments

Gates & Tausha said…
HOT HOT HOT!!! i LOVE the short look!!! sooo cute!! and i LOVE your blog!! :) that's the 2nd hot! and the PURSE...there's the 3rd! :) happy blog day...i'm happy you made one...i was wondering when that'd come around since the old site disappeared!!!! :) oh yah, and GO BLAKE on the fish...and shut up, are you going to hawaii?!?!
Alison said…
LOVE the HAIR!!! Welcome to the short hair club...you will have a hard time going back :) I never have. And YEAH for blogging!! You will find it is so much fun :) Hope you are going to our reunion! Can't wait to see ya!
Heather said…
Hey Guys!

Not hawaii guess again!
But it will be some place tropical with a different language. I totally gave you a big clue.
SOrry Allison, I will be relaxing on the beach! Wierd to think it is our 10 year reuinion already. Makes me feel old!
ThE RaSmUsSeN's said…
I love your hair it looks great!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!