Gelato Italiano!!!!


Last night was a girls night out with my friend Christa. Hooray!I ran almost 3 miles prior to our girls night so I decided to reward myself with some Gelato!Yummmmm. I think I deserved it after that. For you people that is a huge accomplishment because I hate running but I promised Blake we would run a 5K together so I have been training. Plus I want to be swimsuit ready for my mystery vacation. Can you still guess where I am going?

After gelato we went exploring down town. They just built a new swanky all Green (eco friendly, not the color green) high rise and we went to go investigate. Lo an behold they have a super sweet spa and we went in to get rates and get a peek. Since we were there at like 7:30 we got a VIP tour of the facility on a whim. It is on the first 3 floors of the building and is huge and super beautiful. WE even meet the owner, neato.

Here is there link, check it out: http://7stonesspa.com/

Needless to say it was a fun night out. After that I got to babysit for my friend Brindy. Hyrum was already asleep so all I had to so was hang around and read my book. Super cush! I like that kind of babysitting.

Comments

Heather! So when is our spa weekend?? I checked out the spa..its amazing!! We will have to have a girls weekend again and go to the spa! After this baby comes of course :)
Gates & Tausha said…
oooh how FUN!!! aren't little adventure discoveries the BEST?! i still have never tried gelato...and i vote again for Hawaii...is it?!?

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!