I can sew!!!!

















So I just started taking a sewing class put on by some super cool ladies at church. So the inspiration to start sewing stemmed from attending a purse party a few weeks ago. They were all so stinking cute and I wanted them all but then my friend & I thought to ourselves we could make our own.

So here is the first sewing project ever by me. I thought it turned out pretty cool. I had some left over fabric so I'm thiking that I am going to attempt a smaller version. Next week we are making pajama pants. I am excited. Anyway Enjoy!

Comments

Ann said…
That's a cute bag and a coincidence. I bought that flowery fabric a few months ago...
christa said…
SO CUTE! Just in case you read this at work, I can't find you phone # and I still want to go out tonight...so call me when you get off work.

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!