Comments to dogs



Wow! I am surprised by all the feed back.
Thank you for checking out my Blog everyone!

So i am house/ dog sitting right now and it is a blast.
I am kinda making a side career of it.
It is a nice break from apartment living anyway.
So here is my little buddy Toby. We like to go on runs to the park, play fetch, get crazy hyper and take long walks on the beach. Hehehe just kidding but we do go running, play fetch (he would play all day he has so much energy), and i give out lots of doggy massages and belly rubs. Yes, he is spoiled. I love thier garden too so i had to add a picture. It is so relaxing.

Comments

Hey Heather!! Cute blog! I am adding you to mine!!
elliotandrachel.blogspot.com
love you girl!! I miss you already!
ps.. I am having a baby shower after ethan is born.. so you and your mom will be getting an invitation! I thought it would be better for you to come when he is here instead of before!
Rachel
Heather said…
Sweet Rach! I am excited to see the little guy.

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!

My New Store