Dads Weekend Chili & football

I had to work on Saturday for dad's weekend and you can tell it was really rough!



It was dang cold but the food was good and i had VIP tickets to the football game. It was an amazing game and I sat by some very stressed out and intense fanatic males. It was hilarious and of course they offered to explain all the plays for me.

One guy behind me got a phone call that when something like this:

"I am at the football game and under extreme pressure right now!..."

"Yes, i am under extreme pressure! They just got a touch down but are now trying to take away the points.".........

"Don't stress me out. I need a time out right now, don't stress me out i am under alot of pressure".....

It must have been his wife but it was extremely hilarious to see a grown man so stressed out over football. Ok, plus he was a little drunk so it made it even more funny.

It was perfect weather and all around a great day.

Comments

shelly said…
That's funny. You should watch a game with my dad. He's always entertaining. The last time Eric was jumping around the room and in hysterics wasn't during a game, surprisingly, it was during an episode of "Chuck" two weeks ago. That's a funny show. Anyway, I've been thinking of you and your hubby's return next month! Yipee!
Gates & Tausha said…
fu-un!!! and HOORAY for great weather!
Miss you Heather! So good to see you a couple weeks ago!! I miss you so much girlie!!
Alison said…
Hey, girlie! How are things?!? Looks like you had fun at the game. Oh, I just read Shelly's comment and YEAH! Blake comes home in a month!!!
christa said…
fun, I bet the drunks were fun to watch! ;)
did you go see twilight?

Popular posts from this blog

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!

My New Store