Spark, Stewart Falls, and Music = Awesome Weekend!!!

Had such a fun weekend. Friday night went to Provo with my gal pal Nancy and we had dinner, cruised around BYU campus, giggled at the old periodicals in the library, and hit up Spark on the way home for girl mocktail drinks. It is hands down my new fav. place. Next date will be happening there for sure.
 
Fancy drinks and awesome atmosphere.
 
Our dessert shooters...highly recommended and great for sharing!
 
After a good nights sleep it was then off to Stewart Falls (named after one of our distant relatives) with my sister and brothers families. This has been on my bucket list for some time. Check, one more down. We got really dirty but the scenery was AMAZING!!!!!! Enjoy...
 








 
Sunday I went to Music and the Spoken Word for the first time. It was amazing :)  I ran into some old Hawaii friends who sing with the choir after. It was soooo good to see them and remember when we were all in choir together at BYU-H. Makes me miss Hawaii. But all in all a very fun weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!