Camping, jeeping, turkey's, fishies and other things

Finally got to go camping! Love it especially when the night is clear and you can see stars for miles. At any rate had a great time, doped upped the ward kids on S'mores, It was awesome. The Allreds and I camped in style up Ephraim Canyon, even brought the dog. He was such a great protector...awkward for potty breaks though. Then took the girls on a little adventure. Stopped at Pete's Hole, the Soup Bowl, Joe's Reservoir, Orangeville, and Fairview Canyon. Then I took an epic naps since our camp neighbors were partying all night.

Here is my last few days in pictures, enjoy!

camping with the Allreds

Ward Camp out

Christie and I

Turkeys!!! There were about 15 of them and Huge!

Jeepy rocking the fall colors

 Ephraim canyon
 

Fishy at Pete's Hole. Love how clear it is.

 
Hello :)
 
Soup Bowl

Tough Girls

 
Aspens

Fav. rock and tree. Pure determination!

Joe's Reservoir, sooo blue! This picture does not do it justice.
It was a glacial blue color. Amazing
 
Well, hope your weekend was great too. We have Stake Conference tomorrow and all the wards are getting spit. Should be pretty interesting.

Comments

Alison said…
Wow! Looks so awesome! I really miss the mountains! I've been trying to email you but it doesn't work. If you get this, send me an email :) Miss ya!!

Alison
Heather said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!

My New Store