Pete's Hole...My weekend was pretty great.

Had a fun time this weekend. It was nice to get out in the mountains and not drive up north for once.
Went to Pete's Hole, my new fav. place, and had a fun little hike trying to find another little lake Academy Mills about a mile up the trail...Didn't find it and we went about 2+ miles before we turned around. It was fun, a beautiful day, and a fun little hike. Met some locals on the way down who told us where the the lake kinda was. No real trail or marked. Guess I need to take a local next time lol. Here are some pics from the day :)
 
 
Pete's Hole
 

 
 Super clear water...I love this place!
 

 Albino trout just chill'n.

  Our little lake trail.
 Love the shadows and how clear this lake is!
 Little fishies in the stream...cute!
 Well, what I thought was Academy Mills all dried up.. Nope this was a mile + away from the real deal. Not sure what this was...still cool though.
 The flat part of the trail. Loved all the random meadows we came upon.
End of the trail and back where we started :) 
 Happy Feet. Hiking in crocs is dirty business but my feet were massaged the whole time lol. I really should have thought about my foot wear before we headed out but didn't. It worked out though and I got to dip my feet :)
Our amazing dinner. Abbots, I will tag along anytime! 
Happy Sunday!  Had to throw in a mirror self portrait lol.
Well, that was my weekend in a nut shell. The trail we were on heads to another lake about 8 mile away. I think I need to pack into it and spend a weekend. The weather is finally cooling off and I have a hankering to go camping. Anyone what to go? You are welcome to come along :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!