Happy 4th of July


Happy 4th of July everyone. I hope yours was as fun as mine.
All the little girls wanted a piece of the action and I love this picture of them deliberating who would pick and what fireworks would be set off first. Look close and you can see them pointing fingers. I love Aaron's expression as he patiently lets them express their little opinions. can you just hear the squeals and heated debates?
Some of the other girls watching the show. They were trying to be brave and get as close and they could but they were still scared. It was funny to see them jump back then get close again.
Baby Clara's first 4th of July. Isn't my niece so cute?

Comments

Gates & Tausha said…
dang i forgot you can do fireworks in the street ther legally!! soooo fun! that 1st pic of the sparkler is totally amazing!!! happy 4th!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Clara is so stinking cute. I can't wait to see her in a week. Cool pics heather. I need to get crackin' on mine:)

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!