Beach Time

S'mores anyone? After dinner we drove down on the beach to make s'more.
Our fire was a little sad but we still had fun.
Did you know that there are more that one Hay Stack Rocks in Oregon? This is Hay Stack Rock #2 or the locals call is Chief Kiawanda (sp?). If you live in Oregon you would know that real Hay Stack Rock is at Cannon Beach so I was surprised to learn that there are two. Who would have known. I guess this is the chiefs profile and his ponytail. :)

Pacific City Beach. You can actually drive on the beach! How cool is that? On Friday morning I went for a run on a beach similar to this and saw a seal that popped out to check me out. It was very refreshing and relaxing. There was hardly anyone out on the beach except a few surfers.
So nice. I love the beach!!!!

Jenny, this is for you! My big sister Jen has a camera pose, so this is an ode to Jennifer with our big eyes and raised eyebrows. Sorry people, i forgot my makeup on this trip so I look scary.

Comments

Gates & Tausha said…
i love oregon beaches...esp cannon beach (beautiful!)
ThE RaSmUsSeN's said…
Isn't haystack #2 in pacific city? We go there all the time, it's SOOO pretty. But maybe I'm wrong...
HEY! Thanks for mocking my picture pose:) I gues I just always wanted bigger eyes and a skinnier face! Thanks for the tribute.....just wait for yours........
chelsea mckell said…
a run on the beach?? ohhhh.... I am fuming with envy!

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!