Happy 3 Year Anniversary

We got married July 2, 2005 in the Columbia River Temple to the man I love and adore.
I am proof that a girl can wait for her missionary. Thank you for everyones support during those two years, you know who you are. I couldn't have done it with out you too Hawaii.
For all eternity. Funny thing about our rings is that he told me the wrong size for his ring so I had a hard time getting it on in the sealing room. I was pretty embarrassed but hey we got it on.
Me and my parents. It was great day!
Here is both of our families! What a great looking bunch of people.

Comments

JulieAbundo said…
Happy anniversary! I remember you writing and drawing pictures for him. I'm glad you found me! I was thinking about you recently.
Gates & Tausha said…
happy anni!!! :) we were married in 05 too...musta been the year! :) i totally can't believe you waited it out and married him!! :) exciting!
Shannon said…
Congrates! I love your blog! You two look soo happy! KIT (keep in touch)

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!