Highland Games and Real Salt Lake

A few weeks old but I had the opportunity to experience the Utah Scottish Festival and Highland Games with my gal pal Jenni at the beginning of June (the 8th). We were in burly man & kilt heaven! Needless to say we enjoyed this cultural treat.  
  
Cutest Scotty 
Highland Games...These guys were pretty impressive and almost broke the world record!
 Wicked Tinkers...AMAZING! They even had a didgeridoo 
Pipers! Great background music. There were bagpipes everywhere!
  Best Rootbeer ever!!! We kept getting refills lol

Later that night I went to my first ever Real Salt Lake soccer game. It was amazing and we had the best seats ever right above the goalie.  Needless to say we won and we got to see them score up close and  personal! I think I was more into it than my friend but whatever I had a good time jumping around! 

Pretty much a fun packed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!