Twilight....need I say more?

Ok, I absolutely love the twilight series.

I went and saw the movie on Saturday with a few friends and boy were we stoked. It was good. But I have to say that I was very disappointed with the movie. I already knew it would not be as good as the book but seriously I would have done a lot of things different.

Like:
1. More character development for Bella & Edward, Bella's Dad, high school friends...

2. Have Bella actually close her mouth for once. I am sorry but having your mouth open all the time is not good acting.

3. Better effects for the sparkling skin. Rays of light and glow or something, not fake shimmer skin that looks like the back side of a sticker.

4. Edward with out all the eyeliner and lipstick. Seriously is he a Drag vamp? No he was supposed to be hot!

5. Prettier vamps? Where the not all supposed to be like drop dead gorgeous??? they did alright but could have done better

6. Better acting. Maybe they will be better in the sequel cuz they will have had more experience.

Ok, that said I still really did like the movie. The giggling teens were annoying but I am still glad I went and experienced it.

Comments

The Johnson's said…
Heather, I totally agree with everything you said about the movie. I was really disappointed. I knew I wouldn't like the Bella from the beginning and the acting was horrible. It was nice for us though when we went and saw it because there wasn't any teens really. It was the Twilight Mom's club. So that was really nice.
Heather said…
I agree! It was still fun to go with the Twilight club and talk about it after. Ah Good times! Can't wait to see you at christmas.

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!