1 Year

Wow, It has officially been one year single!  Where has all the time gone? Crazy, and what a year it has been. Lots of heartache, life changes, new friends, new beginnings, new surroundings, and lots of healing.

I have definitely learned a lot about myself, how to be self-reliant, and am in a relatively healthy state of being.  However, I still miss him...alot. I would be lying to you if I said I didn’t. I don’t have any regrets but my heart still aches at what our potential could have been.  I value the time I had and will cherish it forever. It is my history and part of who I am. I truly and whole heartedly wish him all the best and pray that he finds happiness. 

I am so looking forward to all my future adventures, relationships, and good times in the years to come. I feel I am ready to open my heart up again for something great (not for anyone in particular in case your imagination just went in to hyper drive) and stop being so aloof and let thing fizzle out because I was too cautious and scared to death (or they were just blah blah blah lol). I’m feeling pretty good about things and where my life is headed.

So…..Ahoy Matey’s thar be life to be living!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!