Halloween!!!

Hope you had a fun Halloween!!!
We dressed up for work and had the little preschoolers come and trick-or-treat. Too cute! Last Saturday I had a Halloweenish themed double date of geocaching and a haunted tour. It was pretty fun. 

 Chill'n with my cute niece Megan
Saturday Night glam :)
 Our geocache find :)
 Writing in on the log...
 One of our haunted stops...

 hahahahahahha this makes me laugh every time!
 Little Red, Mad Scientist and Witch.
 Cute witches!
Walmart was out of hats so I made a little dinky one. Didn't have a lot of trick-or-treaters but a few still came. Maybe because I was dog sitting and not really in town. But isn't she cute?

Comments

shelly said…
I like your little hat =) Happy Late Halloween. Glad you're having fun and looks like fun getting to be near family. Although you all really should have settled in Pendleton. I'm still trying to convince my brothers to do the same!
Heather said…
Happy Halloween as well. True P-Town is awesome and if full of good memories but I have run away with the wind my friend. But I still visit occasionally :) Miss you Shelly!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!