Mom's Weekend at OSU

Hello, I know i know i have been missing for some time.
So here is a photo for you..



I had a booth at the Mom's Weekend Art Fair last weekend.
I have been trying to get in it for years and I finally made it in. Hooray
It was worth while and fun.

I have been soooo busy with work, life etc that I have been neglecting the blogger world.
Sorry friends, If i had internet at home I would be on there more. I think being connected might be in my near future. Until then.... Peace!

Comments

shelly said…
Good for you! Did you do the flowers, too?
Stephanie said…
Cute picture! It was nice talking to you on Sunday:)
Heather said…
Shelly - nope, the flowers were not mine. A friend and I shared the booth. Pretty flowers huh.

Staphanie - It was soo good to talk to you too! We need to do that more often.

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!