Time Out for Women Slumber Party

Last weekend I got to go down to Seattle and go the the "Time Out for Women" conference. It was amazing!!!!!!! I totally had needed a time out. I got to whisk my sister away from her family and meet up with my Aunt and cousins at Mom's house. Poor dad, there were seven ladies in the house. Needless to say we were everywhere and it was a total slumber party. Well hardly a slumber party we could not shut up and talk late every night. Hehehehe

I love my family and it was awesome to meet the newest cousins. Kim, you are awesome. Sarah, Welcome to the family!!! You are amazing too.

Thanks dad for putting up with us and for making the best breakfast ever.

We went to the Saturday session and my favorite LDS artist was there. Hilary Weeks!!! We got to meet her and get CD's signed. I love you!!! All of the speakers were amazing, hilarious and so uplifting. It was just what I needed. The one thing that stuck out to me was this: "Turn your complaints into a prayer. Add Heavenly father at the beginning and at the end of your complaints add in the name of Jesus Christ. You will fell better, have more communcation with the lord, and in essence handing the lord your problems. He knows you and knows exactly what you are feeling." I thought that was pretty clever. I am going to try it out. Maybe then I won't complain as much.

Here are a few pictures from our day.


Me and my Awesome big sis Melissa.


Hilary is soo awesome.





My Mom & Aunt Nancy. Cute sisters.


We totally got to meet to meet Hilary Weeks!!!!


All the hot ladies sunday morning.
Back Row: Mary, Aunt Nancy, Sarah, Me, Mom
Front Row: Kim, my sis Melissa

There were so many great tidbits I gleaned but they are in my notes so you don't get them. basically i can"t remember. But it was the most prefect day. Then after we walked down to the waterfront for Dinner. We had the intention to go shopping that night but we were all tooo tired so we went home. Although we did go to walmart. We were all so excited because all of us don't live close to one. We were only going to be there for a half hour but ofcourse being women we were there for over an hour. Hooray for Walmart.

Comments

shelly said…
What a blast. Can I become a Pearson for that trip if you do it again? I like Hilary Weeks, too.
chelsea mckell said…
my mom went to time out last year and came back gushing about it. So now I have good reviews from the mouth of two witnesses...hmm....
I love Hilary too!

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!