Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!


Blake and I are house sitting/ dog sitting again.
I love this dog. He is my adopted child.
Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!!
So last night I was giving Blake a head massage and Toby started growling at us.
It was pretty hilarious to see him soooo jealous of Blake. He is used to just me playing with him and giving him attention. He was wanting his doggy massage.
Hehehehehe what a funny dog.

We went to the dog park on Saturday for a sunny stroll and to play fetch. We found an awesome field right by the river with no other dogs around. It was perfect to play fetch. Or so i though.
Toby and i were having a great old time playing when all of a sudden a little yappy dog came cruising over to where we where. Boy did he want Toby's ball. They both started playing but then the other dog started to get nippy. I did not like that. Anyway I tried to get the dogs collar but he was to quick. Owner still cruising at the other end of the park with not a care.... I had enough so I finally got the ball and held it above the doggies heads. Toby was a good boy and sat when I told them too but the other dog started jumping trying to get the ball snapping is jaws the whole time. Needless to say it bit me trying to get the ball and I was not a happy camper so I fianlly had to put athority in my voice and commanded it to sit. It did and the owners little girl finally showed up and put it's leash on. The Owner casually walks up and says "oh did we interrupt your training?" Interesting. I said "No, just playing." So then I thought it was amusing that I got her dog to sit. I must be a natural trainer. heheheheheh

OK so i may have dramatized here but it really bothers me when people let thier untrained dogs roam free and they get into other peoples business and bit even if it was an accident.

So Toby, You are the great dog ever!!!! So well behaved and fun to be with. We would adopt you in a heart beat even if you are super fuzzy!!!!

Comments

Stephanie said…
I am so with you on this one. Corvallis seems to be notorious for untrained dogs. I love to jog by the river. It's almost impossible sometimes with all the loose dogs running around. They run right up to you as if they are going to jump up on you and then at the last second they leap out of your way leaving you off balanced. I have been so tempted to stick my foot out with a little force....I didn't just say that:)
Heather said…
hahahahaha that is funny!!!! i am sooo there
shelly said…
That's a sweet car and a beautiful dog! Is my mouth full in that picture of us? Yikes!
Gates & Tausha said…
ok yah...not into the un-trained biters...but you guys were SUCH good dog taker-carers!
chelsea mckell said…
Isn’t it great to get paid for doing something you enjoy so much…

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football