Life Update.....

Dear Friends,

This is a really hard post to write but I wanted you to hear it from me instead of someone else.

Blake and I filed for divorce about a month ago and it was finalized on Feb. 21st.

This was a joint decision and not something we took lightly after many lengthy, emotional, and tearful discussions. With the help of professional counseling we decided this was the best decision for the both of us to make as we want very different things in life.

I love and respect Blake for the wonderful man that he is. I would appreciate it if people would refrain from making negative comments as this is a very emotional time for the both of us and hard enough as it is. We parted as amicably as we could and to help us move on we don’t want to dwell on the negative and or hurt one another’s feelings.

We are obviously both very heartbroken that we couldn’t work it out but we have both decided to take very differently paths in life. For those of you who are both of our friends, I hope you don’t feel like you have to choose between us. I won’t be weird about it if you won’t! lol.

The future holds a lot of uncertainty and is a little scary. SO, stay tuned for some more adventures of Heather as I try to figure things out. I love you and am so grateful for your friendship and support. If you have any questions let me know.

Love always,

Heather

Comments

I am so so sorry heather. I can't imagine the difficulties that both you and Blake have and will continue to face. Our thoughts are with you, and we are here for you if you need anything at all. Clayton
Blake B. said…
Well said Heather; thank you.

-Blake

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!