Lots going on since last month

Ok, It has been ages since my last post.

Here's what went down since my last post:

Spring Break March 20th - 29th:
  • Drove to Seattle and chilled with the rents
  • Flew to Salt Lake chilled with the In-Laws
  • Drove to Las Vegas and partied as hard as a Mormon can for three nights. Saw the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Explored the Strip, Enjoyed awesome weather, Etc... Too much to babble on about.
  • Drove back to Salt Lake, Chilled with family
  • Learned to Ski for the first time at Alta and met up with Kumar. thanks for teaching us.
  • Flew to Seattle, Drove to Vancouver, WA to crash a wedding reception. then drove home.
April 4th -Skiing

Went Skiing at Hoodoo. Blake is crazy good and we had an awesome time. This is our new sport

April 10 & 11 - Singing and Skiing

I sang in the Easter Concert and even has the female solo. It was amazing. So i did that Friday and Saturday. Blake supported me on Friday then took off for the mountains right after my performance with Skiing on the brain. Blake rocked it at Mt Hood on Saturday. I went to the beach with my killer friend Kristin and helped her pick out a new wetsuit. It was so much fun barely make it back in time for the concert hehehehe

April 17th - 19th Camping and Skiing

Klondike camping and skiing adventure. Drove up to Mt hood friday after work and pitched a tent. I froze but that is normal for me. Went skiing all day saturday. It was like 70 degrees and glorious. We were pooped when it closed so we pitched out tent and took a nap. Cooked dinner on the camp stove. yummo!!! Konked out. Ok We went apostate on Suday and went skiing all day again. It was great! Sorry mom. It was like 70 degrees again, i was getting so hot that i started to crash on purpose so i could just lay in the snow and cool down. Blake took on thh jumps and Black Diamonds. You are a stud!

last weekend April 25th - Surfing!!!

Went SURFING with my gal pal Kristin. She got to test out her new wetsuit. It was the best day ever. It was cold and rainy but perfect. Actually went to the right surf spot this time and totally had a blast. Still got a little sunburned. Go figure. Wish i was still tan. Blake had to study Boooo.

Pictures to follow at some point when I am not busy.

Comments

Stephanie said…
You have been busy...my goodness! I wish I could have heard you at the Easter concert. I looooovvvee your voice:) We need to get together sometime soon. I'll call you:)
chelsea mckell said…
ummmm.... could your life be any more fun?!

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!