Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was awesome!!!!

I got to go to my sisters home and my parents came down from Seattle. Lots of good food and socializing. You can't beat that.

I got to make the green bean casserole which was ironic. I hate green beans!!! But I still ate some just for Blake. He loves them. But on a happy note, I got to also make an apple pie and the marvelous stuffing!

Melissa and I got to go shopping the day after. Boy did we live it up for like 6 hours of glorious shopping. It was fun to hang out with my big sis. Just the two of us. We actually got a lot done.

Then we were able to go see Australia on Saturday. Love the movie and I think everyone should see it. Epic fantasticness.

I have to say that my nieces are sooo cute and fun. Here is a funny epiphany they had. Grandma (mom) overheard and told me the gist of it. It went down like this :

"Mommy and Aunt Heather are having fun together huh!"

"Yeah and they are sisters!!!"

"They like to do things together."

They are finally grasping that sisters can be friends. It was cute. I can totally picture them having this conversation.

Thanks Melissa for being such an awesome sister and for hanging out with me!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!