SURF STOKE

It has been awhile!

For Labor day I took my good friend Kristin surfing at the Oregon Coast. It was her first time and I am proud to say that I got her hooked. She is obsessed so of course I have been suppling her obsession with movies, books, and cool websites. Now i am not the only one obsessed and wished I could go all the time.

So Sunday during sacrament of all places I suggested we go to the beach as a good sunday activity.
So we did. It was amazing! We went to Otter Rock & Devils Punch Bowl to watch the sunset, have a picnic dinner (some sand included), watch the waves and have good old friendship building time. We saw a few old surfer dudes paddle out and catch a few waves. And we saw a bunch of whales in the twilight. It was magical. I love the beach!!!

Comments

shelly said…
That sounds sooo relaxing! We'll be there in just over a week =)
chelsea mckell said…
awwww.... reminds me of spending sundays on sunset beach watching the sun go down. Nothing helps you feel like spirit like sitting on a beautiful beach... =)
Gates & Tausha said…
get out...oh my gosh...the good life...100%!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dads Weekend Chili & football

Toby the Wonder Dog!!!!